Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about working with Partners Direct Health.
Partners Direct Health (PDH) is a provider contracting organization focused on connecting high-quality healthcare providers with local employers committed to providing affordable care to their employees, and their families. With over 50 years’ experience, PDH works with hundreds of self-funded employer health plans (clients) and national third-party administrators (TPA).
- Grow your practice. PDH directs local patients right to your office.
- Get started fast. Contracts are short, concise, and administratively friendly.
- Build lasting relationships with local employers, employees, and their families by providing a cost-effective alternative to large carrier networks.
- Enjoy prompt, predictable, and fair reimbursement at highly competitive market rates.
- Reduce administrative burdens on your front office staff with simple enrollment and authorization processes.
- Gain superior support from an experienced team of Contract Managers, Provider Relations, and Member Services professionals.
- Diversify your payor mix, improve cash flow, and lower collection costs via contracted network reimbursement and payment provisions.
Our enrollment process is administratively friendly and efficient. It typically takes approximately 30 days.
No referrals are required for specialists.
For assistance with covered benefits and eligibility questions, simply reference the “Providers” section on the back of the member’s ID card and/or the TPA’s website.
The EDI Payor ID Number and Claims mailing address are located on the back of the member’s ID card.
For questions regarding claims, contact the TPA indicated on the member’s ID card. In addition, PDH has a dedicated Provider Relations staff who will help triage issues. Contact the PDH team at 888-573-3186 or via email at email@example.com